Research and Administration Internships
Are you passionate about social justice? Are you interested in researching the ways in which race, gender and other identities intersect to create social inequities? The AAPF is looking for a dedicated research and administrative interns. AAPF internships are a great way to gain valuable experience in the non-profit world, and to participate in regional, national, and international social justice campaigns.
We are embarking on a lot of exciting projects this fall, including development of youth tools that teach intersectionality, structural racism and affirmative action and learning circles that create bridges between the academy and grassroots activists.
Intern responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in media monitoring projects
- Develop and test youth engagement tools
- Plan and develop workshops
- Social media planning and execution
- Online marketing outreach
- Website maintenance and design
- Office management
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects as needed
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Proficiency in MS Office programs
- Team player, quick thinker, creative
- Strong interest in social justice
- Dedicated, hard working
- Research experience
He/she should be available 10-15 hours a week on a regular schedule. Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.